Members of our guild provide charitable contributions to the community through ongoing service projects created by this committee. Some of our current projects include:
- Quilts for Courage; Pediatric units at Roswell, Woman’s and Children’s Hospitals and Millard Fillmore, Suburban Neonatal unit.
- Quilts for Troops: Niagara Falls Air Force base.
- Cornerstone Manor Shelter, “Ditty Bags” filled with toiletries for the homeless.
- Terrace View Manor (formerly, the Erie County Home) “Walker Bags”.
- Operation Serve International, Children’s Dresses for Mexico City.
This group meets at the BNHV, Steffan Building on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Members are strongly encouraged to donate some time to this worthwhile activity. Bring your sewing machines or volunteer to assist with preparations needed such as ironing or fabric cutting for these projects.
Chairperson – Teresa Utz