a puzzle for youJune 6, 2020
face masks, Buffalo-styleJune 16, 2020
Hello all, Mary Ellen here.
Spoiler alert! This 5 differences between the two photos in the previous post are about to be revealed. I will phrase them with the photo on the left as the starter to which changes were made, resulting in the photo on the right.
1. The green thing in the upper right quadrant is a leather thimble. That has been removed.
2. Two additional HST foundations have been added.
3. The blue cylinder (actually is a chalk marker, but I agree it looks like a seam ripper) has been placed in the pin dish.
4. A second postcard featuring our raffle quilt has been added.
5. The scissors were exchanged for a different pair. The pair on the left are spring loaded and have a locking mechanism, those on the right are just basic.
Do you do much stitching/quilting in the summer months? Too hot? or nice stitching on the porch or patio?